Stay compliant with The Standard ASC 842
- Increase transparency and comparability in financial reporting
- Requires lessees to recognize most leases on their balance sheets
- Recognize operating leases and finance leases
- Record right-of-use (ROU) assets and lease liabilities
- Lease term and present value of lease payments determine recognition and measurement
- Different treatment for operating leases and finance leases in income statements
- Additional disclosures to provide users with more information
Get the Roadmap and Connect with an Expert.
How Can We Help?
Call or email our team today
KSDT CPA is ready to navigate the process with you. Fill out the form below and our team will contact you shortly.
Businesses Targeted for Identity Theft
The IRS is warning businesses that they may be prime targets for identity theft. How do you…
KSDT makes Forbes list for most recommended tax and accounting firms for 2023.
Miami- December 12, 2022 For the fourth year, Forbes has partnered with market research company Statista, to…
KSDT Named as a ‘Best Place to Work’ for 2023
Miami , Florida- January 16, 2023- KSDT is proud to be recognized by the South Florida Business…