Kabat, Schertzer, De La Torre, Taraboulos & Co. has more than 100 years of combined tax experience serving corporations, sole proprietors, individuals, partnerships, trusts and non-profit organizations, both in the U.S. and internationally. We hold advanced degrees in taxation and continue to commit ourselves to improving our professional training to ensure we remain current with the latest federal, state, local and country-specific tax laws.
We recognize that no two clients are the same and that each requires different strategies to minimize tax liabilities and satisfy compliance obligations. As a result, we look beyond the numbers and develop intimate relationships with our clients that reflect mutual trust and a shared commitment to improving their bottom lines.
- Estate and Gift Tax Planning
- Family Business Tax Planning
- Form 5500 Filings
- Form 990 and 990-T Filings
- Individual, Corporate And Partnership Tax Planning
- International Taxation
- Payroll Issue Management
- Payroll, Sales and Use-tax Reporting
- Personal Financial Tax Planning
- Preparation of Tax Returns for Individuals, Corporations, Partnerships and Estates And Trusts
- Representation Before the IRS and Other Taxing Authorities
- Retirement Planning
- Reviews of Returns Prepared by Others
- State & Local Tax Consulting