I am John Hofmann, a Tax Partner for KSDT CPA, one of the fastest growing accounting advisory firms in the US and once again recognized by Forbes list of “America’s Most Recommended Tax and Accounting Firms” for 2023.
As a licensed CPA with 35+ years of professional experience, my practice focuses on helping multi-national businesses and high-net worth individuals navigate a complex landscape of cross-border tax laws. I am able to effectively leverage my extensive experience in international taxation, to provide my clients with strategic council on matters involving business expansion, foreign investment, asset structuring and pre-immigration planning.
As a Partner, I am proud to lead a team of top tax professionals. Our strength comes from our relationships with our clients, and providing them with the most current and relevant advice. We stay ahead of industry changes and complex taxation matters so that we can best serve our clients.
Prior to KSDT CPA, I served as president of a successful international tax advisory firm that I founded in 1990. Before this, I was a Senior Manager in the Miami office of Big 4 firm, PwC , where I traveled the world providing tax and IRS compliance consulting services to multinational companies.
Reach out to me to discuss how I may help with your taxation needs.
Florida Institute of Certified Public Accountants (FICPA)
Hofmann Family Foundation – Founding Director
Informed Families/The Florida Family Partnership – Past Chairman
University of Miami’s Golden Cane Society
Florida International University – Master of Science in Taxation
University of Florida – Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
Areas Of Expertise
- State & Local Tax Consulting
- Reviews of Returns Prepared by Others
- Retirement Planning
- Representation Before the IRS and Other Taxing Authorities
- QuickBooks services
- Preparation of Tax Returns for Individuals, Corporations, Partnerships and Estates And Trusts
- Personal Financial Tax Planning
- Personal Financial Statements
- Payroll, Sales and Use-tax Reporting
- Payroll Tax Issues and Representation Before Taxing Authorities
- Payroll Issue Management
- Not-for-profit Accounting Services
- International Taxation
- Individual, Corporate And Partnership Tax Planning
- Implementation of Accounting Software
- Form 990 and 990-T Filings
- Form 5500 Filings
- Family Business Tax Planning
- Estate and Gift Tax Planning
- Cash Flow Analyses
- Bookkeeping services
- Bank Statement Reconciliations