Jorge L. Aldecoa is a partner with Kabat, Schertzer, De La Torre, Taraboulos & Co.,where he focuses his professional expertise is in the areas of international and domestic tax, attestation engagements and business advisory services.
He has been a practicing Certified Public Accountant for over 25 years. His fluency in Spanish attracts an international clientele. Jorge works with various industries including, real estate, manufacturing, construction, import - export and trusts. He has in depth experience in providing consulting in areas such as business start-ups, reorganizations and acquisitions. He also has successfully represented a number of clients in tax disputes with the Internal Revenue Service.
Prior to Joining KSDT, Aldecoa was a partner at Binstock, Rubin, Adler, Aldecoa and Ellzey after spending his first eight years of practice in the audit and small business service departments of the “Big Four” firm of KPMG.
American Institute of CPA’s (AICPA)
Florida Institute of Certified Public Accountants (FICPA)
Florida State University - Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
Areas Of Expertise
- State & Local Tax Consulting
- Reviews of Returns Prepared by Others
- Retirement Planning
- Representation Before the IRS and Other Taxing Authorities
- Preparation of Tax Returns for Individuals, Corporations, Partnerships and Estates And Trusts
- Personal Financial Tax Planning
- Payroll, Sales and Use-tax Reporting
- Payroll Issue Management
- International Taxation
- Individual, Corporate And Partnership Tax Planning
- Form 990 and 990-T Filings
- Form 5500 Filings
- Family Business Tax Planning
- Estate and Gift Tax Planning